The app tells you what fuel the vehicle needs. For some vehicles, the information is also written on the inside of the fuel cap. After selecting your vehicle, simply click on the button "Fueling & instructions".
Fueling with the provider Miles:
- Start the digital fueling process. Please note: Fueling the vehicle is only possible from a tank level of 50%.
- Select the petrol station you would like to refuel at from the list.
- Once you have arrived at the petrol station, we will show you the available petrol pumps.
- Please select a pump and confirm that you are the next customer.
- You will then have 60 seconds to remove the pump and start the fueling process. If you need longer, you can simply repeat the process.
- After fueling, simply insert the tap back into the pump.
- The app then confirms that the process is complete. Payment is made automatically via the app, so you don't have to go to the cashier.
- During the fueling process, the vehicle may lock automatically after a few minutes. To open it again, simply activate the pause mode in the app briefly. After a few seconds, the rental should be reactivated and you should be able to open the vehicle.
- We recommend fueling from a fuel level below 25%.
- Please note that with Miles it is not possible to end or pause the journey if the tank level is below 5%.
Fueling with the provider wheego:
- Pay with the fuel card you will find in your glove compartment. All you have to do is enter the PIN on it and you can refuel free of charge at all partner petrol stations.
- Please put the fuel card back in the glove compartment when you are finished.
Please return the vehicle with a fill level of more than 25%. For a fill level of less than 25% at the end of the rental, there is a service fee of 19€, for less than 10% the fee is 49€.